How To Get Help
Top bar - Design mode
Top bar - Edit mode
Left bar - Project & Workspaces
Right bar - Properties panel
Colors and Materials
Lighting and Environments
2D to 3D
Figma frames import
Figma Plugin - Vectary 3D Elements
Sharing and embedding
Sharing your projects
Clone projects (Sharing Settings)
Augmented Reality (WebAR)
Embedding to other software
Optimizing a Shared project
Scene performance analyzer
Sharing your projects as 3D and AR
Share 3D projects quickly and easily, in a variety of ways. Learn how to share 3D designs as a link, embed for a website, or as AR.
How to share your project
To share a project, click Share in the upper right corner.
In Preview mode, the scene will function in exactly the same way as in Share mode. So if you just want to check your scene, use Preview mode.
- Share — Turn it on to share the scene. Turn off if the scene no longer needs to be shared.
- Synchronize changes — If you have made changes to the project, you must click this button to have them updated in the already published scene. When the synchronization is complete, the button will turn green.
- Copy link — Copies the
project URLto the clipboard. The link can be opened in a browser, including on mobile devices.
- Copy code — Copies the
iframe codeto embed the scene into a third-party site. Examples here.
- Allow commenting — Allow comments for workspace members.
- Allow cloning — Select whether you will want your project to be Cloneable or not. This option is only available for Business and Custom Workspaces. Read more about it here.
- Restrict access - private link — Turn it on so that only members of the workspace can see the shared scene.
The project for which you have enabled sharing can be identified by the dot in the upper left corner of the thumbnail in the dashboard:
Publish (legacy) - the previous way to share from 3.0 version
Please note: the previous way of sharing - Publish (legacy) - is still available if required. It can be found under the Settings in the upper left-hand side hamburger menu. However, we strongly suggest you use the new Share.
With this publishing method, you transfer your projects to the Figma plugin.