Sharing and embedding
Sharing your projects as 3D and AR
Share 3D projects quickly and easily, in a variety of ways. Learn how to share 3D designs as a link, embed for a website, or as AR.
How to share your project
To share a project, click Share in the upper right corner.
- Share — Turn it on to share the scene. Turn off if the scene no longer needs to be shared.
- Synchronize changes — If you have made changes to the project, you must click this button to have them updated in the already published scene. When the synchronization is complete, the button will turn green.
- Copy link — Copies the
project URLto the clipboard. The link can be opened in a browser, including on mobile devices.
- Copy code — Copies the
iframe codeto embed the scene into the site. Examples here.
- Allow commenting — Allow comments for workspace members.
- Allow cloning — Select whether you will want your project to be Cloneable or not. This option is only available for Business and Custom Workspaces. Read more about it here.
- Restrict access - private link — Turn it on so that only members of the workspace can see the shared scene.
The project for which you have enabled sharing can be identified by the dot in the upper left corner of the thumbnail in the dashboard:
Publish (legacy) - the previous way to share from 3.0 version
Please note: the previous way of sharing - Publish (legacy) - is still available if required. It can be found under the Settings in the upper left-hand side hamburger menu. However, we strongly suggest you use the new Share.