Sharing and embedding
Creating animated materials using Lottie and Gif files.
How to get animations to Vectary
There are several options:
Option 1: Place animated Lottie files or .gifs as a texture. Select the object and then choose Animation in the Color settings.
- Import the file or use the link to the online file. Vectary loads it automatically.
- To see the animation, go to Preview mode. To remove the animation, select Solid.
Option 2: Load the animation in various Material Properties to achieve impressive results.
- To make it glow, import it in Emission. Add Bloom in the Environment settings for extra glow.
- Load the animation as a Normal map setting to change only the relief.
Option 3: Import the animation as a separate object on the scene.
- Drag and drop the file onto the scene, or copy-paste the link.
- Lottie file or .gif will behave as a separate object. Use the Gizmo to move it on the scene.