Sharing and embedding
Vectary has its own library of 3D objects, materials, and environments. You can also organize your own library from your projects.
3D asset library
Free 3D assets library - Vectary Elements
- To access the free 3D assets, go to the left bar and click on the Workspaces tab.
- From the dropdown menu select Vectary Elements a free built-in workspace with assets. This workspace is a default library.
- Thematic categories with objects are available to you.
- To place a 3D object on the scene, just drag it onto the stage or click it.
Your own 3D asset library (Design system)
In the left bar, in the Workspaces tab, select your workspace from the drop-down menu.
There you will see all your projects that can be imported into the current scene.
In this way, you can create your own library.
Vectary offers a selection of free materials such as glass, wood, concrete, fabric, and more.
- To access the material library, click on the object to select it.
- In the properties panel on the right side, click the book icon.
- To apply a material, just click on it or drag it onto the object.
Any selected material can be adjusted manually after being added.
Read more about materials here.
Environments are responsible for scene light settings.
- To access the environment library, press
Escor click anywhere empty in the scene, so the scene settings will appear on the right bar.
- Click on the book icon next to Environment.
- The Library tab has two environment categories – Studio and Outdoor.
- Select the environment you like and click on it.
Note that there is an environment setting tab next to it. Read more about the environment here.