Sharing and embedding
Vectary UI overview
Here is the introduction to the user interface for Vectary Studio
The UI can be divided into four zones: Top bar, Left bar, Right bar, Canvas, Control bar
This bar contains three modes: Design mode, Animate, and Interact modes. Animate and Interact modes are available only with Pro Workspaces.
- Design mode: start here, build a scene, create or import 3D assets, adjust materials and add graphic elements for interactions.
- Interact mode: set up interactions with triggers, conditions and actions.
- Animate mode: create animations where you can adjust individual keyframes, and actions on a timeline.
There are two tabs on this panel: Project and Workspaces.
- In the Project tab, you see a list of all objects and modifiers applied to them.
- Workspaces is a library with thousands of 3D assets + access to all your projects that you can add to the scene.
The Properties Panel displays the settings of what is currently selected. If you have nothing selected, you will see the settings for the canvas. Also, by default, nothing is selected, and only the settings related to the canvas are displayed.
If you select an object, the right bar will show its settings.
To return to canvas settings, press
left-click in any empty area of the canvas.
This is the area in the middle, sometimes also called the scene or viewport . This is where you create.
A set of fast-usability controls at the bottom-center of the canvas area.